Live stream from the Scandinavian biggest business forum starts on October 1st at 1:00 pm and on October 2nd at 10:00 am. The event is held at UT Oeconmicum (Narva mnt 4), room A 314.
The panel of speakers is outstanding. You will have the change to hear:
- The chair, president and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group, Arianna Huffington.
- The autor of the second most watched TED-talk of all time, Simon Sinek.
- One of the most popular leadership and management experts in the world Guy Kawasaki.
- Keith Cunningham - author of the course seminar that Robert Kiyosaki turned into a book Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
- Business advisor Nilofer Merchant, who has launched 100 products netting $18B in revenues at tech companies like Apple.
- #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker, John C. Maxwell, who has sold more than 24 million books.
- Economist Ben Bernanke, former chairman of Fed, the central bank of the USA.
For timetable and topics visit NBF2015 web page.
See you there!