Regulations and documents
The University of Tartu is a public university operating under the University of Tartu Act, Higher Education Act, Organisation of Research and Development Act, Standard of Higher Education and other legislation.
The bases of the university’s activities are laid down in the Statutes of the University of Tartu.
The University of Tartu Strategic Plan defines the mission, vision and strategic goals.
Good practices support the mission of the University of Tartu and organisational development, and reflect the university’s core values.
Studies, research and development
Governance and administration
- Strategic plans and documents
- Documentary procedure and university symbols
- Asset management
- Information technology
- Representing the university
Statutes and similar documents
- Statutes of the University of Tartu
- Statutes of the University of Tartu Student Body
- Statutes of institutes and colleges
- Statutes of institutions
- Descriptions of support units
- Statutes of consortia
#for student #university
#for society #university