Introduce the University of Tartu abroad
We welcome all UT students to help us introduce the University of Tartu abroad.
Who can participate?
Current or former degree students, exchange or visiting students of other universities, International Summer University students
What kind of events can I organise or participate in?
The event should introduce study opportunities at the University of Tartu. You can participate in an event organised by either yourself or another organisation (your previous university, high school, exchange university etc.).
- Study abroad fair at your exchange university
- Career fair or an info session at your former high school
- Info session about your master's degree programme at your previous university
- Info session about your study experience at the International Summer University at your current university
The event can be an in-person or online event.
If you wish to conduct an online info session, you can do it through our Zoom account - we will help you set it up.
How to participate?
Contact us by e-mail before the event: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a presentation which you can edit, brochures etc. necessary materials. You will also receive a university T-shirt to wear during the event.
As a thank you..
You can choose between two options:
- university memorabilia for 50 EUR from the university's gift shop
- travel reimbursement for 50 EUR (you must provide relevant travel receipts)