Erasmus+ Europe additional competition for spring semester 2023
Additional competition for spring semester 2023 is open in the beginning of September, applications are accepted from September 1 to 15.
If you wish to study abroad in spring 2023 then it´s the ultimate time to make plans. You can apply to those universities which have available spots and still accept applications for the spring semester after our competition is finished.
Erasmus+ Europe gives you the opportunity to study as an exchange student at one of your academic unit's partner universities in Europe. You may participate in the Erasmus+ programme more than once during your studies at UT, up to 12 months at each level of study. Students of all study levels are welcome to participate. Please note that first year bachelor students can´t apply for spring competition because the 1st academic year at the home university must be completed before going abroad. In addition to the tuition waver studies at the foreign university and recognition of the courses taken as part of your study program at UT, Erasmus+ grant is guaranteed to all participants. The grant depends on the destination (600 or 540 euros per month) and there is an additional support (+250 euros per month) for the students with disadvantage background. Through top-up for green travelling, using environmentally friendly means of transportation is favored.
Documents to be submitted:
- an on-line application in SoleMOVE system (available for submission from September 1 to September 15);
- a letter of motivation (signed);
- a transcript of records (current studies, kindly ask from the study adviser at your faculty. First-year master's students must submit the academic transcript of the previous degree);
- proof of proficiency in the language in which you will be studying at the foreign university.
Documents must be uploaded as enclosures for the SoleMOVE application and should be signed electronically or on paper and scanned.
The general instructions for preparing the on-line application and supporting documentation are available HERE.
To increase your chances of being chosen to study abroad, you may indicate your top two university choices on your application. Make sure you list the destinations according to your preference.
The applications will be processed by the Erasmus Departmental Coordinators and the selection will be made by the relative academic units. You will be informed of the results by your Erasmus Coordinator by the end of September.
- Find out already before the application period starts where you can apply to: Erasmus+ Europe partner institutions and SoleMOVE destination search
- Erasmus+ Europe: terms and conditions
- Erasmus+ grant for semester studies abroad
- UT Erasmus Departmental Coordinators
Applications period: September 1 to September 15.