Erasmus+ Europe partner institutions
The University of Tartu's academic units have signed over 700 student exchange agreements valid for 2022/23 with institutions across Europe. Each of these partnership agreements concerns a specific area of study, specifies the maximum number of participants, and the duration of the exchange.
Partner universities of the academic subunits can be found via the destination search of the study abroad tool SoleMOVE.
Select your academic subunit listed under "Your home unit" (institute, school, college, department) and set the criterias for "Advanced search":
- Select a country: choose the Erasmus+ program country you are interested in;
- Type of exchange: Studying;
- Exchange program: Erasmus+ Europe;
- Application period: Choose your Faculty, for example- Faculty of Medicine (Erasmus+ Europe additional call for spring 2023) 01.09.2022.-15.09.2022;
- Study level: Bachelor, Master or Doctorate (choose your study level).
Some guidelines for choosing a partner university from the search result:
- Make sure that the exchange opportunity is open to students from your study area (see the EU subject area);
- Take a look at the foreign university's website for incoming exchange students: what courses do they offer? What is the language of instruction? How does their academic calendar suit you?
- Make sure that the host university accepts students nominations after the UT competition;
- Consult your Departmental Erasmus Coordinator, Program Director or Supervisor when choosing a host university.
Erasmus+ partnerships are agreed by